The liver is a key player in our body. It plays a vital role. It digests our food, cleans our body from the toxin, expels the toxin out from the body, and store the glucose, that is why we feel energetic throughout the day it supply the glucose when we need it. But today’s lifestyle is not suitable for a healthy liver, due to wrong eating habit and effect the liver function and people suffer from the different types of liver problem, like, fatty liver, liver failure, liver cancer etc. we can keep our liver healthy when we follow some habit and some tips, remember that healthy liver healthy life. Stay healthy and stay wealthy, without liver health we can not see good health, keep your liver strong.
- Obesity or overweight caused the fatty liver so we should maintain our weight. So in every situation, we have to control the weight.
- food – food is important for life but bad food creates liver disorders, oily food, fried food, processed food, sweets is the cause of bad liver health. We should keep ourselves away from the bad food, sugar, white salt also not good for liver health. So take organic or home cooked food, that is easy to digest, and we should keep in small quantity, heavy home cooked also is dangerous because it affects and liver become lethargic we should give the liver, liver friendly food that is easy to digest and make sure that is full of vitamin, protein, and fiber.
- exercise- Regular exercise is also essential for good health because when we do regular exercise it pumps the entire organ and liver also, liver do its function better, and through the toxic material out of the body by sweat, urine, and waists. Exercise could be anything, it may cycling, running, yoga, aerobic exercises, walking, I have a suggestion if you are suffering from any liver problem regular exercise helps a lot to get good healthy liver this is my tested method I have to follow cycling for 8 months for 1 hour every day. Now my liver functions properly.
- Drink- Do not drink because alcohol is a poison for liver even a small quantity damage your liver so stay away from drink, excess tea, and coffee also dangerous for health, you can take green take in limited quantity, that is good for the liver.
- Fruits- We should add fruit and vegetable in our daily meals grapes fruits, broccoli, kidney beans, spinach, pumpkin, carrot, sugarcane, garlic, beats leafy greens, walnut, apples, turmeric are good for liver health it boost the liver functions.
- Drink 8-10 glass of water every day. Water cleans the toxic material of the body, it helps to flush out. We can take in the morning one lemon in Luke warm water. It cleans your stomach. And improve your digestion system. When you take lukewarm water it boosts the liver function.
So these are some simple tips which can help your liver function properly and stay healthy for lifelong healthy liver increase the age also it’s a scientific research proven, so follow the rules of good health and stay fit boost your stamina and bank balance.